We are looking for a Testing Lead who can take full responsibility for the product’s success. The role involves quality & test advocacy, resource planning & management, and resolution of issues that impede the testing effort. Test Lead at Hylo shall define testing strategies to ensure the product being released is up to industry and company standards. Test Lead shall be responsible for creating testing plans, including individual testing phases, and ensure the team meets the deadlines set forth in those plans. In order to maintain deadlines, the lead shall evaluate the team throughout the life of the project to identify areas where improvement can be made.
6 to 10 Years
BE/BTech/MS/M Tech (Preferably from premium institutes)
Roles And Responsibilities-
● The Test Lead / Manager is responsible for:
● Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
● Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
● Deploying and managing resources for testing
● Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
● Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
Experience/Job Skills Required-
● Minimum of 5 years in Quality Assurance experience.
● In depth knowledge of SDLC methodologies; Waterfall and Agile; well versed with agile application (Scrum) development methodologies using agile project management.
● Complete understanding of Testing fundamentals
● Ability to analyze business requirements, functional specification documents and use cases; expert in creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Strategy Requirements Ability to work independently and as part of a team, organize tasks efficiently, and perform QA testing function accurately.
● Ability to apply technical knowledge, such as analytical/judgment skills and critical thinking, with minimal guidance.
● Strong analytical skills to identify, document, present, and report issues autonomously, accurately, and effectively.
● Ability to analyze data collection or testing results to accurately reach testing conclusions and develop suggestions and recommendations.
● Experience with Test Automation framework using Selenium.
● Positive attitude, strong work ethics, and professional.
● Problem solving skills with proven ability to turn findings into executable plans.
● Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and establish collaborative relationships with business partners.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to lead QA teams, mentoring junior team members, collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver successful releases.
● Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
About the Company-
Hylo is an SME distribution value chain focussed neobank helping the businesses digitise their collections, payments, reconciliation and access to credit.
|Qualification||BE/BTech/MS/M Tech (Preferably from premium institutes)|
|Experience||5 to 10 years|