We are looking for an energetic Sales & Acquisition Lead. Hylobiz is on a journey to build a Amazon of Financial Services with its core offerings around automating & Digitizing the Receivables & Payables processes for businesses. Primarily a B2B proposition, Hylobiz can also help freelancers / professions to address their B2C payment collection issues.
The position is based in Bangalore and will help drive our sales and grow the business in the region. You will attract new clients, and build solid relationships with them while maintaining & nuturing existing relationships. Other responsibilities will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities.
You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Global Sales.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales of Fintech products is strongly desirable.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- Min 5 years’ relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Previous Experience of working in Fintech companies is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
|Qualification||Bachelors in Business Management/Marketing|
|Experience||5 years minimum|